Friday, January 18, 2008

Cold

Hmmm... so now it is finally cold. The forcast tells me we'll be in single digits tomorrow. Hmmm... I'd like to see that global warming about which people (only the lunatics now I think) are yelling :-) So I was sitting under my electric blanket and chatting with my bestest pal, my CT "Sista." I sure miss her. I pray that things work out this year so that she and her family can visit PA.

I actually got to run errands today without The Trio. They stayed home with Nana and did their assignments. I ran to the natural foods store to stock up on soaps that are free from those nasty chemicals (Sodium Laureth Sulfate and other "ick." ) We all have developed a fondness for tea in this cold weather, so I also stocked up on some of those. I especially have a liking for Sleepytime tea...

Our choir director emailed me a photo of the new keyboard. Imagine I am almost excited about an electric instrument... thought the day would never come. I hear that I will be conducting the children's choir, so I'd better brush up on conduction time signatures. Do, a deer - a female deer, re, a drop of golden sun...

The fratellos are participating in their Cub Scout pack's Pinewood Derby tomorrow morning. So it looks like we are all "off to the races" after breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a break today, and got to run errands..I love Sleepytime tea!! You're going to have to tell me more about the natural soap..I wonder if it would help Trevor's eczema? Hope the family has a great time at the Pinewood Derby!! Stay warm!! Hope to see you this week sometime..