Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mardi Gras party yesterday...

The Trio and I help my friend Carmela and her family celebrate Mardi Gras yesterday. Here is where you can read about the festivities and view a few pics:
http://ramblingsofacatholichomeschoolingmom.blogspot.com/


So now begins our season of Lent. The kids are lucky - they are too young to make a fast, so my tummy is the only one that is grumblin' right now. I decided to give up chocolate and to limit myself to 1 mug of coffee a day. Now to focus on prayer...

1 comment:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Sorry -- off topic comment. Received your comment on the CMO blog, but you didn't leave a way to email you the coding. Please let me know which image you had and an email adress. You can email me at: catholicmothers (at) insightbb (dot) com.